Sprinkles:The Wit and Wisdom of CupCakes

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Elevator Encounters


Ok so in my building I have the pleasure and sometimes annoyance of running into the most random personalities on our elevator. The first time it was Farrah Fawcett not looking at all like her former “Angel” self; next came Donnie Wahlberg (yes of New Kids On The Block fame) who tried to keep me on the elevator with his thinning hair and sweet smile (dude I'm not 8 anymore).
Then today I get on the elevator to go grab some lunch and when the door opens I see Brenda Strong aka the Dead Housewife of Desperate Housewives. As she gets onto the elevator I hear a familiar voice behind her. Jeremy Piven aka Ari Gold of Entourage appears from behind her (literally, he is a short, short man) and plants himself right next to me on the elevator.
I grab my lunch with a itch to get back and add this post when I notice he is in his car right outside my building hitting on passer bye. Won’t short men ever learn that all the money in the world won’t make you grow an inch? His status as a chronic party boy on the club scene also makes me think that he needs to grow a bit somewhere else as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home