Sprinkles:The Wit and Wisdom of CupCakes

Friday, May 26, 2006

A Typical Random Night in H-Town

Ok so last night I went to a b-day party for a friend of a friend, a male model/promoter for LAs newest hotspot ELEMENT. Only open on Wednesdays for private parties he threw a western themed bash with a mechanical bull to top it off.
When we got there around 11pm the place seemed a little on the empty side. Since the bull was taking up most of the space there was no one dancing and not really knowing anyone but the friends I came with I wasn’t feeling it. Just as I normally do when I want to make friends at a party where I am unfamiliar with the other guest, I went out back and started randomly bumming cigs from anyone who looked interesting.
First, I walked up to a beautiful woman who was wearing a Steve Nash SUNS jersey, which I found highly odd considering where we were. However being a HUGE Nash fan I had to compliment her on her taster. As we begin talking she basically said that she was his LA fling (when he is not at home with his wife). I am not going to lie I was pretty shocked but even though I found that to be way too much information for someone I didn’t know I simply smiled and walked away.
When I made it back inside (just as I felt the Patron kick in) I noticed that the party had doubled in size and there were two celebrity attendees; Rachel Billson from The OC and Joaquin Phoenix (who I found very random considering he doesn’t drink and isn’t a normal party guy on the scene). Being in love with Joaquin I did my best to not stare. My girlfriend however knew the model he was talking to and walked up to introduce herself I kindly turned around and pretended not to notice. HOWEVER, when we went to walk around him to get back to our table I felt HIS HAND GRAB MY ASS!!! I will not deny that I was slightly flattered and he did do it with a firm hand (which the way any ass grab/slap should be done).
So kids that’s my story; I sit here way too hung over to have the work the next 10 hours of my day, feeling as though I need a Starbucks IV hooked directly into my system. Good day all, please leave me comments so I feel that sitting here half asleep and typing this story was worth my time.

K - Until next time friends and luv-ahs!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why didn't you slug him? I used to love him but the more I hear about him he seems pretty creepy.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger THEonlyGOALIE said…

    Haha that falls right in line with I was once randomly laughed at by the members of N SYNC. It seems I have a knack for doing stupid things when I think no one is watching... only funny thing is that randomly I was caught and laughed at by famous people. What are the odds? And I agree if there is ass grabbing going on it should be with a firm hand, otherwise it is just lame feeling and an almost accidental 'brush.'

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what do you mean joaquin phoenix just grabbed your ass? And you just walked away? Don't stop there tell us more about your joaq night.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home