Sprinkles:The Wit and Wisdom of CupCakes

Friday, May 26, 2006

Hello There...

Hello There~

So I decided to set ups this blog to basically have a forum for all of my random adventures, oddball thoughts and basically anything I find interests me at the time. So read on, tell me what you think and feel free to invite your friends!
I plan to post all the latest Hollywood happenings (or at least the ones that interest me), my thoughts on life in general, and basically anything I WANT! So hold on to you seat because I’ve got quite the mouth on me.
I hope you enjoy it friends…..

2 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said…

    We survived the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. We desperately need help. We are somewhere in the South Pacific. Is anybody out there?

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are sooo creative and amazing!! I can't wait to read your blogs everyday!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home