Sprinkles:The Wit and Wisdom of CupCakes

Friday, August 11, 2006

I Forgive You Justin!


I know I had recently said that I was upset with Justin for starting his new tour in the UK (i was a jealous jealous bastard), but tonight I might have to forgive him. That’s right folks I have nabbed a seat at his Los Angeles Show @ The HOUSE OF BLUES!

My amazing new boss who frequents the VIP “Foundation Room” section of the venue invited me to join her and her pals upstairs to watch to show. I could not be more excited!

I know some people might think it’s cheesy to be this pumped for a Justin Timberlake show but those people can KISS MY ASS cause the man’s got stage presence coming out his pores!

Anyways I will tell you all about it later dolls! Have a great weekend and if don’t yet have plan check out the link below for great ideas!


DEFAMER TO DO LIST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home