Sprinkles:The Wit and Wisdom of CupCakes

Friday, August 11, 2006

Beckham Gets Bent Over!

I dont care if he's not the world's greatest player - but HE IS WORLD'S HOTTEST!! (well in that greek god sort of way)
So Fuck You for taking that away of the viewing audience!!! What are we supposed to do now? LOOK AT ROONEY????

I will admit that Beckham has had his ups and downs. But I was saddened today when I heard that England has left David Beckham off the squad for next week’s exhibition game. Luckily the hotter than thought possible Beckham sounded lighthearted when he had this to say:

“I’m proud to have played for England for 10 years and my passion for
representing my country remains as strong as ever.
“I’d like to wish the
best of luck to John Terry and will offer him my complete support in the
future.”

If you need a shoulder to cry on just let me know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home