Sprinkles:The Wit and Wisdom of CupCakes

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sprinkles: Back In Action Baby!!

Ok, so first of all I have to apologize for my total lack of blogs yesterday! I AM SUCH A SHIT!

Lets just say I had quite a night on Tuesday that left me working all day Wednesday on ABSOLUTELY NO SLEEP!

Anyways now that I’m up and running again let’s start off with some sweet stuff….



Beyonce’s Celebrity Diet…CEREAL????

  • Got Milk???




  • Kevin Get’s Paid To Show Up…Can’t we pay him to leave?

  • No Really I’ve got $20 if he’ll just go ..now





  • Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConaughey running shirtless…ON VIDEO! (I’m sweating just thinking about it)

  • No I’m not joking – it’s hot!!!




  • Malcolm In The Middle – Of a playboy sandwich….



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home